Oct 26, 2009

down under: kings park and fast eddy

sometimes i like to call myself the great chaifen cuz i think myself is too great like that. i haven started my ptk assignment, nor prepared for my coming wedding reception. but i just think i should continue blogging abt my perth trip. its been weeks since i uploaded the photos but never get the chance to post it.

my cool bearbear at william street, busy looking for a wildlife tour cuz we haven had enough of koalas and kangaroos.

stumbled upon this restaurant.

myself at wellington street bus station. so self-obsessed like that.

for wth the work has to be done on sunday? so rajin meh?

barrack square, founded by barrack obama...

get set to jacob's ladder, one of many gateways to the kings park.

and i climbed these 242 narrow steep steps ok, dun play-play.

swan river at the back.

and overlooking the perth city.

a day out at the park without picnic cloth.

it's my show-off time- ok ppl, here we were in western australia!!

big boab tree!!

mount eliza lookout.

the lotterywest federation walkway.

wedding photos are not permitted here, what a waste...

the starting point of the walkway.

in the middle...

towards the end.

bearbear looking up directions to the dna tower.

yes, here it is, the dna tower.

and so, mak datin to climb the tower. i did damn a lot of climbing at this park.

at top of the tower.

came across this. i once dreamt of having a garden wedding.

simple as this, no hoo-haa like asian-theme. but a dream will remain a dream for it will never come true in my life... im so emo rite now......

and i just wanna upload this photo cuz i look so cool like this.

and another cool cool me.

i hav a date wiv spring and the yellow roses love me so much.

dinner at penang food restaurant.

wy paid me a visit and got me this bubble tea.

one for me, one for bearbear.

the pearl bubbles.

camwhoring at fast eddy's.

my sayang.

meet wy's friend, qi hua.

No comments: