May 21, 2009

makassar: boating to a small island

we went snorkelling on the last day at i-dunno-what island, maybe samalona, maybe kayangan or maybe lae-lae. but i just cant recall the name.

crystal clear water.

boy and lian.

yean and me.

bearbear and me.

and here goes the v-session.

lian.

boy.

stubborn bearbear. should hav posed 'v' to the camera, instead he was waving at me. what for?

jeff.

yean.

and the floating frogs.

starfish.

and more of starfish.

bearbear loves swimming!!

sweet couple wth.

i hav some serious business here, rite in the sea. take a closer look at my angelina jolie's lips. so pouty and sexy. 5 damn huge mouth ulcers broke out, and i got swollen lips, sexier than angel.

and bearbear swam to me.

old friends of mine!!

crazy!!

bersantai. one of my favourite pics.

thats the end of makassar trip. now, we are back in msia and live happily ever after...

No comments: