Apr 16, 2008

DPA convo 2007

after so many entries on europe trip, i should really take a break. a long break. so this will be a sole post on my dpa convo which took place in picc, 2 days after i was back fr europe.

this was my complete first time to picc, though i have been working in putrajaya for 2 years plus. putrajaya is big and the traffic lights are totally unsynchronised. i hate driving around here.

jorgie, desmond and their friend fr intan.

bearbear on a one-day leave.

jorgie and desmond, my buddies at office, purposely came here, without bouquet somemore.

budak ponteng. lunch time ok, they are pegawai cemerlang, gemilang, terbilang.

bearbear, my best friend, my love, my soulmate, my everything.

ayu, my great fren fr mof. sayang her.

dr. cheong, mosti baby.

chris, epu baby. my lunch partner during fasting month in dpa.

siti and chris, my epu gang.

enot, another epu baby, my roomate since pac.

when epu-nese meet mofian. we call ourselves the fantastic 4 cuz we think we are cool like that. they are all my wonderful friends cuz we hav been going thru the ups and downs, smiles and frowns of this service.

a standard pose of me and bearbear.

sara, another jpm baby.

nirmal, the mofian.

No comments: