Nov 10, 2009

down under: back to msia

early morning in perth. flying back home!!

boarding pass.

i was trying to get a panoramic view of airport. start wiv this one.

followed by this.

then the last piece. opss, i caught someone yawning.

heading to departure hall.

sleepy me.

cafe.

sleeping bearbear.

got up fr slumber cuz its time to makan!!

im not going to show this pic to his family. else, they thought i bully their son. i sayang ok, sayang in many different ways!!

familiar? i hav no idea why my family loves ribena so much!!

bearbear refused to pose wiv the ribena. but then again, we started to camwhore in the aircraft.

myself acting cute. and im always cute!!

tired!!

i was energetic!!

then, i became damn serious reading weihui's book.

wiv my hood on cuz i wanna be the next little white riding hood.

throwing tantrum?

then he smiled after i offered him some sweets.

aa x. i got few letters fr their ceo before, dun play-play. but if he really knows me, sponsor me free tix lah.

bearbear can be very posey.

reaching kl, sound and safe.

then im all done wiv perth trip update. gonna upload my prewedding photos very soon!! im going to celebrate it!!

No comments: